Before you buy any property in Louisiana, you must make certain that the seller has clear title. This is a detailed examination of Louisiana, local Parish and city public records, deeds, court records, property and name indexes, and other public documents. This is to verify the seller’s right to transfer…
Did You Know?
The Actual Advantage includes the following:
- Closings held at the location of your choice agreed upon by both seller and buyer.
- Closings held at night or on weekends.
- 24-hour online ordering with online quotes for all title and closing services.
- Title insurance information included in online quotes.
- Free Online Property Tax Estimator and Loan calculator.